In addition to your rights at law, if your purchase appears to have a manufacturing defect during the warranty period, we will repair or replace the Products at our discretion.
You are requested to present the original receipt as proof of purchase when returning an item under warranty.
If your Product is repaired or replaced, the limited warranty will not be renewed.
Warranty does not cover for the following:
- Normal wear and tear or damage from misuse is not covered;
- Damages caused directly or indirectly to the Products after the delivery, improper assembling or usage;
- Coverage of damage related to climate conditions including heat, light, and humidity levels, such as fading, color change, stretching, or shrinking;
- Parts which have to be replaced on a regular basis or which have a short life cycle (e.g. batteries, bulbs or other consumables); and
- Faults caused by non- cautious treatment, poor maintenance by you or by a third party, abnormal use or a use of the Products contrary to the instructions of the manufacturer.
We expressly disclaim any liability to you or other end users of our Products for special, incidental or consequential damages including damage to or loss of other property or equipment, or cost of other damages arising out of or in any way connected with the sale or use of our Products. Our maximum liability if any, for any damages hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the defective or non-conforming Products sold pursuant to your order. Any action arising hereunder must be brought within the applicable warranty period from the date of sale of the relevant Product. This disclaimer will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You may have statutory rights and warranties at law. Nothing in these “Warranty Terms” affects such rights.