Click & collect Policy:
How does Click & Collect work?
Click & collect is a convenient and complimentary service which allows you to shop and pay for your order, select your pick-up store, and collect it at your convenience.
How do I place an order for Click & Collect?
- Find the products you want to buy and add them to your shopping cart.
- Click your cart from the top right of the screen and proceed to checkout.
- Click on Pickup to view the pickup options (Stores – Warehouse).
- Choose the store you would like (Store locator link) to collect from using the drop-down list or select it on the map.
- Choose your preferred date & timing for pickup and click on 'Next'.
- Payment for Click & Collection option is Prepaid only, COD is not available.
- Enter your payment information and click the 'Update' button.
- Review and pay for your order using the 'Place Order' button.
How can I know that my order is ready for collection?
We will send you an SMS & Email when your order is ‘ready for collection’.
Can I cancel my order?
Your order is eligible for cancellation if the order is not yet dispatched to the store. You will be able to cancel the order directly on our Platform if the order consists of accessory items only. Please note that once you place an order there is only a limited period of time (i.e. before it is dispatched) during which you will be able to cancel your order. So, if you wish to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible.
Can I cancel my order after it has been dispatched?
If your items have already been dispatched, your order can no longer be cancelled.
Refunds will be made under Refund Policy
Please see our full Refund Policy regarding the processing of refunds.
Can someone else collect on my behalf?
- Yes, but they should have the confirmation email or the text message.
How long will you hold my order?
We’ll hold your order in store for 7 days, after which we’ll initiate return and process your refund.
How can I return my Click & Collect order?
You can return your order online (Accessory items only) or by calling our toll-free number: 800 RHOME (800-74663); or reach out to us via email at email@example.com.
Please see our full “Returns & Refund Policy”.